For PR management students: Classification of PR texts and benefits of using PR articles
Classification of PR texts
After we touched a little from the peculiarities of writing Public Relations texts, it’s time to talk about the kinds of PR articles. Luckily, here our company is expecting new interesting acquaintances.
- 1. Press announcements. Yes, yes, the kind that is old release pertains to the group of image texts. basket timberland Regular book of data guides could form an image that is certain a product, service or company.
- The possible lack of press announcements is that its audience is always extremely restricted to the group of interested professionals: it is hard to imagine a typical citizen whom opens the website of his favorite magazine in the evening after finishing up work, however a profile resource that puts press releases on the web.
- 2. chaussure timberland homme Interviews. a pleasant function of pr-text into the structure of “interview” is that you are able to separately prepare a “convenient” range of concerns, avoiding any unneeded topics. Or specifically give attention to uncomfortable concerns, without looking forward to them (in a much more uncomfortable situation) become set by opponents.
- Image interview allows you to inform of a person that is specific and concerning the company, item, solution an such like. PR-copywriting also assumes this structure regarding the interviewing, as soon as the relevant questions into the text foresee the concerns that frequently arise through the reader.
- 3. Image text. Most frequently, the writing of image articles is founded on the solution of some socially significant dilemmas or describes processes that are interesting to your market. Types of PR-texts of the sort: